Easy Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons dijon honey mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Place the pork loin in a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Transfer the pork loin to a baking dish; pour marinade over the pork.
- Cook in the preheated oven until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 45 to 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).