Salad with salmon, cucumbers and yoghurt
INGREDIENTS FOR FOUR PEOPLE
- 2 cans of 150g Rio Mare Smoked Salmon
- 3 fresh cucumbers
- 100g of watercress or any other type of small -leafed salad
- a few leaves of mint
- 100g of unsweetened creamy yoghurt
1. Peel the cucumbers, cut two of them into slices and salt generously. Chop the third cucumber finely and add it to the yoghurt.
2. Season the yoghurt with the chopped mint and a little salt and pepper.
3. Rinse the cucumber slices under running water, drain well, mix with the salad and then add the salmon. Season with the yoghurt dressing, place on individual dishes and serve immediately.