- 200g bag baby spinach leaves
- 500g cooked beetroot
- 2 x 200g packs feta cheese, crumbled
- bunch mint leaves, roughly chopped
- bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 long red chillies, halved, deseeded and finely sliced
For the dressing
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Scatter the spinach leaves onto a large platter. Slice the beetroot into wedges and arrange on top of the spinach. Scatter over the feta, mint, spring onions and chillies.
- To make the dressing, put the oil, honey, lemon juice and mustard in a glass jar with a lid. Season and shake well. When ready to serve, pour the dressing over the salad and toss lightly to combine.