Spinach with rice
1 kg of fresh spinach
1/2 cup Carolina rice or Arborio for risotto
1/2 bunch of parsley
1 cup of oil
1 bunch of dill
1 small onion
1 bunch of fresh onions
1 cup of white wine
- I clean the spinach and burn it in boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
- In a saucepan, put the oil and sauté onion and fresh onions after chopping them.
- Add the parsley, dill (finely chopped), spinach, sauté a little
- And we go out with wine. After the wine evaporates, add water, salt and pepper.
- When the food gets boiled, add the rice and leave on low heat for about 20 minutes.