Horned Pepper with Greek Feta Cheese
3 green horn peppers
200 g Feta (drained)
1-2 tablespoons Olive oil
A little Oregano
- Cut the stalk from the peppers and cut them in half lengthwise. Empty the seedlings and place them in our container with the opening upwards.
- Cut the tomato into knobs and then into strawberries and place it between peppers.
- Cut the slice into long pieces and put it in the peppers. As long as it is over, we break it by hand and put it over the tomatoes.
- Pour with the olive oil and rub over oregano.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius (upwards) for about 1 hour (or until the slice is red).